Sunday, December 13, 2009

Little Birds






We went to a Christmas party this weekend where the kiddo's got to decorate cookies and the adults had an ornament exchange. I made these cute little birds as our contribution! I think they turned out pretty nice! They took a little longer to make than I'd anticipated...3 hours! (and I was putting the final stitches in on the car ride to the party!!) But so well worth it. And I'm especially glad my friend Michele was the recipient of these little birds. And I have plenty of fabric left to make some more to give as gifts. Oh joy! Another project with 12 days left until Christmas....

1 comment:

  1. Those are just adorable Sara. I was going to knit some oranments this year, but never did. Guess I'll have to start early for next year.

    ReplyDelete