Sunday, April 18, 2010

Letter of the Week (C, D, E, F & G)

I have really slacked this month with posting my Letter of the Week goal. Here are some of the activities Jackson and I did for the month. Along with color pages of a Canoe, Daffodil, Easter Egg and Garden tools, he also colored letters that went along with the weekOne spring weekend we took a Canoe ride at Jackson's Grandparent's lake house.The Daffodil's were in bloom, so how could we NOT make the letter of the week D is for Daffodils! Dandelion's were a strong contender....because they are so much fun to blow into the wind!E was for Easter Egg and Jackson went to his Papa and Mimi's for and Easter Egg hunt with some of his cousin's.
F was for Finger Painting...but I have to find the picture to post of Jackson doing his art!
And G was for Garden...Jackson helped me get the soil ready for the garden. Really Jackson LOVES to dig for worms in the garden!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment