Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Turtle Quilt

I finished the baby quilt for my friends Michele and Wesley's new baby Nicholas. It came out SO good. I have to admit I am quite proud of it. I think the colors came out perfect. The center square, the boarder and the back are all the same turtle print. I stitched in the ditch around all the squares and the tiny inner boarder. I think I might go back and quilt the center square. I'll have to think about it.





I still have yet to finish the quilt I was making for quilting class. I wanted to hurry and finish this since Michele had Nicholas a few weeks early. (Today WAS his due date though!) All I have left on the quilt for class is the binding. I'm surprised at how slow going that is. It took me almost 3 days to hand stitch the binding for Nicholas' quilt.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work Sarah! Can't wait to see what you've designed for yourself.

    ReplyDelete